Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lucky Number 7!!

It was seven years ago today that I said "I do" to my best friend! 

Throughout the last seven years we have had our ups, downs, and in-betweens. We've built a home, filled it with love, and brought three beautiful children into it. We've laughed till our stomachs hurt, cried tears of sorrow and joy, and loved each other more and more with each passing day.

I couldn't imagine my life without you by my side, nor would I want any other person on this planet to share my breathes with. You work tirelessly, sacrifice continuously, and love unconditionally. You've taught me so much about myself, how to live, and why it's important to relax and enjoy life. 

You are my ROCK that I lean on, turn to in times of need,  and look for at the end of the day! You complement me perfectly, fix the problems that I can't seem to find the answers to, drive me crazy beyond my wildest dreams, and fill the holes in my heart with love, patience, and understanding. 

I love you Ryan Morad more then words can express, or actions can show. I am so very thankful to have been your bride on this very day seven years ago, and to continue to be called your wife. My heart flutters with excitement thinking about all the years we have ahead of us in our one wild and crazy life. 

XO,  Katie 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...