Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cupcakes...Hearts...Kidlets

You know me...I'm a HUGE sucker for having parties at my house! I enjoy the craftiness that parties entail! I enjoy being a host! I enjoying gathering people together, and sharing our special place with them! But, most of all, I enjoy sharing with my girls this love and passion for inviting new and old friends into our home, and showing them a good time!

So...when one of Giulietta's friends Moms asked me if I wanted to host a Cupcake at my house, of course I yelled YES! before I thought about how I'd have to clean, have to decorate, have to make our space perfect for our little kidlets! But, none of that hard work mattered when I sat back last night and looked at the smiles on all the kids & parents faces, when I heard the pitter patter of little feet running on my hardwood floors, and when I saw true friends bonding in our home!

Our Valentine's Cupcake Party included Heart Shaped Pizzas, juice boxes, veggies, fruit, & of course Cupcake Decorating with all the fun frosting colors and sprinkle trimmings! Each little kidlet went home with a full belly, box full of decorated cupcakes, and a fun Valentine's Day/Cupcake place-mat made by Giulietta & I! As fun and creative as our little Cupcake Party was, I think we might have to make this a yearly tradition in our home!
Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 15 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 29

Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 18 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 20 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 9 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 14 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 2 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 3 Valentine's Day Cupcake Party 2013 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...