Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gearing up for BlogHer12 and a Vacation!!

It's that time of year again when all those blogger ladies get together with their techy gadgets in hand and discuss the social media world in depth. Yup..you guessed it!

I'll be childfree at BlogHer '12


Last year my dear friend Marci, over at The Phee Family introduced me to the world of BlogHer as she told me to pack a bag, leave the kidlets behind, and share a two hour drive with her down to sunny San Diego. This was a no brainer. I love blogging, I virtually was an amature and yearned to learn more, I could use a little "ME" time, and I wanted some fun with my friend. And..boy was FUN had. In fact, I enjoyed myself so much last year that I planned my trip to BlogHer12 in New York the minute I arrived home.

This year, my friend Marci's place has been taken by my husband. In addition to the conference, the hubster and I will be vacationing in NYC for the first time. We have maps. We have schedules. We have a list of must see's. We are beyond excited to take this much deserved getaway together, and to connect with those other bloggers out there while enjoying some amazing food and spectacular scenery.


If any of you are attending BlogHer12, make sure you say HI! For those of you who aren't able to make it, I'll be sure to fill you all in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...