Sunday, February 5, 2012

Boot Madness

I have only owned one pair of boots in my life. And, they were bought for a 2 hour girl scout father/daughter hoe-down dance, but mainly used to give me added inches so that my dad could take me on rides at Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland. I'm not sure how often I wore them, or if I even liked them, but I do remember I had them.

My daughters on the other hand, have owned boots from the moment they were born thanks to their sweet Nana Kim. Now, it seems that we have boots in every single size, texture, style, and almost every color.

The girls wear them...The girls love them...The girls look adorable in them!

First Knott's Visit of 2012 32

First Knott's Visit of 2012 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...