Thursday, November 17, 2011

Out Back

Too often then not, the girls and I are on the go. We can be found here, there, and everywhere. It's fun, it's engaging, but it's tiring. Sometimes, we all need time to just take some time for a little rest and relaxation. 

So, after some hustling & bustling last Friday morning, the girls and I retreated to the backyard and spent some time playing on the play set, picking some flowers, and enjoying the warm fall breeze blow through our hair. As I laid on the backyard swing gently rocking back and forth, enjoying snapping shots of the girls in their element, I was reminded of how they change quicker then the California seasons and how one day these relaxing moments will be mere memories of the past! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...