Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weeks Two & Three...Plugging Along

Dear Mr. Weight Watcher,

Yes, I know I skipped a week of blogging about my weight loss journey. But, don't you worry, I didn't skip a week of analyzing the sides of food boxes, tracking every ounce I put into my mouth, finding new recipes to try, and losing a few pounds. In fact, I lost 2 lbs my second week, which wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I'm taking it, or losing it rather. And, when I stepped on the scale after my third week I had lost 2.4 lbs. 

I am starting to feel satisfied after I eat my small portions.
I am starting to reward myself at least once, maybe twice a week with either Volcano Burger or 
In-N-Out, or perhaps both.
I am starting to look at fruits and vegetables differently now and trying to find ways to incorporate them in my meals, similar to how I used to try to find ways to add cheese into everything.
I am starting to realize that I can splurge or cheat a little one day and make up for it the next. 
I am starting to work the system! 





































I am starting to have more energy and physically feel good again!
I am starting to be able to fit into my pre-baby clothes again!
I am starting to look in the mirror & like my body again!
I am  starting to realize this is a lifetime commitment!
I am starting to figure out this little thing called weight loss!

I know that my journey is still young. I am aware that I have A LOT more work to do before I reach my goal weight. But for now, I am happy. For now, I can say that I am making steady progress towards ultimate success. For now, I can breath a sigh of relief that I'm starting to understand food and how to manipulate it. So, if you would please excuse me...I'm off to eat my crisp zero point red apple with a small side of peanut butter!

Watch out Mr. Weight Watcher; I'm plugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...