Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stepping Out

You all know that I am a fan of Pink! I LOVE it in any
shade, any style, and on anything, especially my girls. 

Sometimes though, I am reminded of how important it is 
to step out of my comfort zone, and try something new. 

Today G went off to school in a new pair of leggings
adorned with yellow, green, and purple elephants. 
One would definitely not find this item in my Gymboree
shopping bag, however my dear friend Marci bought 
these for G. And...I just LOVE everything about them. 
Especially how they make her legs look so long and skinny!
I guess, variety really is the spice of life! 

Thanks Marce, for helping me step out of my comfort zone. 
You'll be sure to get these for Alice, when my girls are done
with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...