Sunday, September 26, 2010

Elvis's House

Part of our summer vacation was spent in Memphis, TN. For 
most, this would seem like a unusual place to visit, but 
for Giulietta's Mommy this was a dream! 

As a long time Elvis fan, I have always wanted to return to
Memphis, I was last there when I was 5, to visit Elvis and see
where he lived. So, we finally went! And, it was amazing! 



The gates that Mommy has waited 21 years to stand in front 
of! Now, Mommy has her little Presley with her! :)

Graceland, Home of Elvis Aaron Presley

Jungle Room

The poster for my favorite Elvis song! 

I don't think G enjoyed visiting Elvis's house as much
as Mommy and Daddy! 



Tickets for Elvis's Comeback tour with our wedding
date on them. 
June 29, 1968

Elvis Presley Blvd.

Standing in the same places that Elvis once did definitely makes 
one feel close to him, but sad that he is only there in spirit. 

"Taking Care of Business" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...