Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Baptism Dress & Finer Details

Giulietta's beautiful Baptismal Dress was lovingly made by my
Aunt Anne out of my wedding dress. Yes, I did end up deciding
to have my aunt "cut up" a portion of my dress, so that Giulietta
would have a special hierloom that she might one day use for her own
daughter (but, probably not considering that I didn't want Giulietta
to wear my old dress). 

My aunt made Giulietta's dress, bonnet, undies and doll all from
the lining in my dress and the tool from my veil.  Giulietta's bonnet
 will turn into a hankie that she can carry with her on her wedding
day, just as I did (Thanks Mom)! 

Giulietta & her Baptism Doll


The Undies with the pink ruffles! 


Her cute little shoes that Uncle Nick & Tia Laura kindly 
provided for her! 



Our fancy little lady!!


Giulietta loved her dress so much that she couldn't
stop putting it into her mouth. The texture of the tool 
must of felt nice on her sore gums!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...