Sunday, January 15, 2012

The things she says Cont.

Tonight when I went to pick the girls up at my parents house Giulietta clearly didn't want to leave! In fact when I asked her what street she live on, she slyly smiled & said "ham."

No, we don't live on ham street! And, yes she does know the name of our street! But, you see, she was trying to say my parents street name! This little act of cuteness cracked my mom and I up!

But, most of all, it made me think of how lucky the girls, Ryan and I are to have my parents as well as Ryan's dad less then a mile away! Our girls are loved, spoiled, and treated like princesses at their home away from home by those who love them just as much as we do! And, we wouldn't want it any other way!





Location:Gradwell St,Lakewood,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...