Friday, January 6, 2012

Keeping Up

Presley has grown incredibly fast. And, even though I have spent almost 
every waking moment with her for the past year and change, I cannot seem to 
remember every movement, every noise, every little developmental milestone of hers. 

I just haven't been able to keep up with her growth, or Giulietta's for that matter! 

Therefore, I am making a huge commitment to my girls and myself to blog everyday of 2012.
Most days pictures will be attached showing off the girls beauty, while other days
simple one to two liners filled with the funny happenings of the day or the crazy
things that G says will simply be stated. 

No matter how busy life gets, or how tired I feel at the end of the night, 
I promise that on this next New Year's Eve, 
I will be able to look back and see 365 posts. 
I will be able to look back and remember each day of 2012
And, most importantly I will be able to look back and never forget the
innocence, uniqueness, and growing spirit of my girls during 2012. 

Decorating Christmas Tree 12/2011

IMG_5490

IMG_5489

IMG_5487

Speaking about growth and milestones...Presley is pretty much 
walking independently now. She definitely does her fair share of 
super crawling and riding on my hip (I think this is more of my way of
trying to keep her a baby longer), but each day her steps turn into 
longer and more confident strides. And, I can't wait to see the day that
she is chasing her sister down the sidewalk. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's a huge goal and so inspiring. If you're able to do it, you will never regret documenting every day.

    Good luck and thanks for participating in my link up!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...