Thursday, January 26, 2012

3 years, 3 months & 1 year, 1 month

The are growing, forever getting bigger, closer, more beautiful and intelligent.

Giulietta is 3 years, 3 months, and Presley is 1 year, 1 month.

They are alike in so many ways, but yet so different, so unique.

They make me smile, laugh, and constantly ask "How did I get here?"

They challenge me, test me, and ultimately make me a more patient person.

They are my daughters, my first and second born, my best friends.

Girls on Porch Jan 2011 3

Girls on Porch Jan 2011 4


Girls on Porch Jan 2011 2
("Ouch..sister bit me!" And...yes, Presley did bite G!")

Girls on Porch Jan 2011 1
(Presley's look says it all. "Where can I get into trouble next?")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...