Friday, January 27, 2012

From the Dog's Bowl to Her Own Table, There's Water All Around

The other afternoon Presley and I were hanging around the house while Giulietta napped, and had really nothing much to do. I was organizing my sewing things, and Presley was being her usual tornado self...walking around the dining room, opening drawers, picking up any remnant food off the floor, and of course splashing in the bowl of dog water that I hadn't notice was full to the brim.

As she preceded to pick up the bowl full of dog water and spill it all down the front of her, I remembered that we had a water table in the backyard. Seeing how it was 80 degrees in the middle of our SoCal winter, I knew it was the perfect time to pull that bad boy out from behind the garage, give it a little scrub, and let her go to town.

It goes without saying that Presley LOVED it! She splished, splashed, and smiled the whole time.  I'm sure this toy will be a hot commodity this upcoming Spring & Summer.

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 7

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 4

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 14

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 1

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 9

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 8

Presley-Water Table Jan 2012 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...