Friday, January 13, 2012

It's a date!

A girlie play date with Giulietta's friend Abbie & Abbie's twin sisters. The older girls made cupcakes, painted Disney princesses, enjoyed the sand box in the beautiful sunshine, and ate lunch on the swing set bench.

The whole time I kept thinking how cute Giulietta and Abbie were together. And then it dawned on me that I haven't really seen Giulietta play with other girls, other then Presley that is. Most of my friends have sons, so by default my girls have a lot of little buddies hanging around. Which is totally fine, but there is definitely something different about two little girls playing together. There's a magic, a sweetness, a special bond.

Playdate with Abbie & Twins Jan 2012 6

Playdate with Abbie & Twins Jan 2012 21

Playdate with Abbie & Twins Jan 2012 27

Playdate with Abbie & Twins Jan 2012 12

Playdate with Abbie & Twins Jan 2012 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...