Monday, January 9, 2012

The Pass

Growing up in Southern California as a child can be fun, exciting, and memorable with so many places to go, things to see, and experiences to take advantage of. And, truth be told, my parents did a good job at indulging my brother and I in all the California "things" that some foreigners wait their entire lifetime to do, and many might not ever have the chance to experience.

 Disneyland is one such treasure. With only about 10 miles and a short 15 minute drive between our home and the "Happiest Place on Earth" it is hard to fathom not having the ability to entire the magical world of Disney on pretty much any given day of the year. Call me spoiled, but this is one luxery I had as a child, and find a need to pass on to my children. The memories that were created for me at Disneyland, coupled with the magic I feel each time I enter the world of make believe is one I value and feel fortunate to be able to give to my girls.

Therefore, giddiness, excitement, and utter joy filled my soul today as I purchased Giulietta's first ever Disneyland pass. No, it wasn't the actual plastic character adorned card with her nine letter name printed on the back that gave me this feeling, or the fact that I don't have to try and pass my extremely large 3 year old for a 2 year old anymore, rather the bright smile on her tiny little face and twinkling eyes filled with excitement, wonder, and magic that did.

Disney Monday Trip Jan 2012 4

Disney Monday Trip Jan 2012 9

Disney Monday Trip Jan 2012 10

Disney Monday Trip Jan 2012 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...