Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Table Sitting with Little Miss Evil Knievel Jr.

Presley is a rebel, a true dare-devil who tries to defy odds, boundaries, and rules.
And...she is only one years old.

Cloth Diaper Booty Feb 2012 6

Cloth Diaper Booty Feb 2012 3

Cloth Diaper Booty Feb 2012 2


Her newest trick, if that's what you want to call it, is climbing tables. Believe me,
I don't think it's safe, I'm not happy she does it, but I am still compeled to take her
picture while she is a top because it's an accomplishment right?


Girls in the Park Feb 2012 15

Girls in the Park Feb 2012 12

Girls in the Park Feb 2012 13

At least this Little Miss Evil Knievel Jr. thinks it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...