Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Popsicle, Sherbet and Swing

Today was another one of those warm and sunny SoCal winter days. After nap/quiet
time the girls and I took a long leisurely walk soaking up the heat while feeling the cool
breeze blow our loose hairs against our cheeks. It was quiet, peaceful, absolutely wonderful.

Popsicle, Ice-cream & Swing Feb 2012 6
Popsicle, Ice-cream & Swing Feb 2012 5

When we returned home they requested ice cream & Popsicles. So, of course I
obliged and sat back watching them indulge in their sweet snacks swinging together.


Popsicle, Ice-cream & Swing Feb 2012 4

Popsicle, Ice-cream & Swing Feb 2012 3


It's not often that they sit, just the two of them, side by side soaking up each others
company. Usually there is some hair pulling, toy taking, or running off.


Popsicle, Ice-cream & Swing Feb 2012 2

Popsicle, Ice-cream & Swing Feb 2012 1


But, today they made my heart melt once again as I watched my girls simply sitting
and enjoying being sisters. As I closed my eyes for one second, I imagined them
grown, old, doing the same thing and at that very moment my heart smiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...