Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh..the Faces she makes!

I just love when babies have two little teeth down in their swollen bottom
gums. In fact, I probably treasure the pictures of G with just her two little teeth
 more then most. 

So, in an effort to capture Presley's two little teeth, and the cuteness
of almost 8 months. I snapped a few shots tonight. And, what I found
is that my little Pella girl (my little nickname for her, Presley + Ella), is
quite the little Ham!

Enjoy her many faces!!

Hi!

Did you really just do that?

I have a double chin, but I'm proud! 

I'm getting two teeth on top, and it's killing me, but I'll smile for you Momma!

HEEELLLOOOO!

I'm a goofy girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...