Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A lot of Pictures

My camera seems to have made itself a permanent residence
in my right hand. Just like my cell phone, I take it 
everywhere with me. Sometimes it is to capture what
special happening we are doing, but other times it is just for
fun. The girls never to seem to be bothered by having the 
black box pointed at their noggins, and Giulietta often
begs to see what the picture I took looks like. 

The pictures that follow are some of my favorites that I 
took of the girls while we were out and about doing our everyday thing.











The first four pictures were taken at Cypress College, and the last four
were taken at the Eldorado Nature Reserve. 

2 comments:

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...