Friday, July 1, 2011

We Couldn't Ask for a Better...

When these two get together, a fun and crazy time is had by all.
Giulietta and Presley couldn't ask for a better Uncle, and I couldn't
ask for a better brother. 

Not many uncles out there dote over their
nieces they way Uncle Ka ka does. Not only does Kenny spend
endless hours playing with my girls, teaching them ridiculously funny
things-such as this face, and giving them his utmost attention, he is 
also patient, kind, and admirable.

My little brother, will make a GREAT father someday, but for
today he is the BEST uncle these two girls could ever ask for, and
the only brother I would ever want. 


Thanks Ken! We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...