Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tub Time

Bath time is one of my favorite times of the day. Perhaps it is 
because I love a good bath myself, and want my girls to have the same 
feeling as I do. I remember longingly staring at the pink flowered bath
seat in my tub weeks before Giulietta arrived. I spent many moments imagining
what it would be like to bathe her in it with warm water and Johnson's sweet
smelling soap. I again experienced the same feeling before Presley arrived, and
I dusted off the ole' pink seat and tested it out in the tube again. However, the 
girls grow like weeds, and the bath seat is hiding underneath the sink again. But,
this doesn't leave bath time any less precious or fun. 


Now...both the girls sit up in the tub, play with the toys, tug at 
each other, splash and squeal. It is by far one of my favorite 
things to watch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...