Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Photographer (AKA--Mama)

It's not often that I get to be in the pictures with the girls, considering
that I find such great pleasure in taking pictures and blogging about them later. 
However, it always warms my heart when I am loading all the pics
on my computer, and catch a glimpse of a priceless shot of one, or
both of the girls and I. 


Here Presley and I are enjoying a beautiful July morning at Mother's 
Beach with Giulietta and my dear friend Laura. Laura caught this 
shot sometime between keeping both girls safe in the water, making 
sure our beach ball didn't get taken away by the sea (even though it 
ended up that way), and carrying on a conversation with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...