Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Soaking Up the Sisters

There is something about the way my two girls are with each other that makes me wish I had a sister. I would never in a million years trade my Brother Kenny for a sister, but I have always wondered what it would be like to share that unexplainable connection two girls have with each other with a sister. Sure, best friends have filled that need for a sister connection throughout the years, and I ultimately feel thankful that I do have those Soul Sisters in my life. However, in my opinion there is nothing as pure, as sweet, or as perfect as a connection between two siblings...two sisters!

My girls are really inseparable. They sleep together, eat together, bathe together, play together, fight together, dance together, laugh & cry together, go to school together, and experience all life has to offer together. They are each others first best friends and their friendship, love, and sisterly ways is something I dream of them holding close to their hearts as they grow old together.

With the days of Baby Brother's arrival ticking by faster & faster, I am holding tight to these days with my big sister & little sister. I'm relishing in hearing their little giggles in the morning coming from their room as they wake each other up. I'm enjoying watching them dance holding hands and singing at the top of their lungs around the dining room most nights before they go to bed. And, I'm holding dear to my heart the moments, like the ones below, when I capture them sharing that sisterly bond that I'll never truly know!
Mayflower Preschool May 13-May 17, 2013 7 Mayflower Preschool May 13-May 17, 2013 9 Mayflower Preschool May 13-May 17, 2013 2 Mayflower Preschool May 13-May 17, 2013 12 Mayflower Preschool May 13-May 17, 2013 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...