Saturday, December 3, 2011

Little Fingers, Little Toes & A LOT of Polish

Giulietta's at that age where she wants to do everything that we do. When I say we,
I mean Momma in particular. She pretends to cook, she pretends to take care of her
babies, and she pretends to be every Disney Princess you can imagine. 

So, one morning I woke up and decided it was time for her to REALLY do
something that this Momma enjoys...get her nails done! The girls and I picked up Marci,
loaded up the car, drove through Starbucks & Jack-in-the-box for our drinks, and
made our way through the doors of the local nail salon. I was anxious and nervous
to see if G would actually go through with sitting in the chair and letting the lady 
touch her. Much to my surprise, my big girl plopped herself in the big cushy chair, and
was pampered with pillows and sweet talk while the ladies went to work on her nails.

After some trimming, some lotioning, and A LOT of painting, my sweet G 
was in awe of her pretty nails, and this Momma was oh so proud of her big girl. 


IMG_3323



IMG_3326


IMG_3339


IMG_3343


IMG_3345


IMG_3349


IMG_3354


IMG_3360


IMG_3368


IMG_3369

Thank Marce for treating us girls to this special spa day. We can't wait to enjoy many more
with Presley & Baby Alice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...