Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby!!

It's been a year since I got my first peak at your sweet little face. counted all your tiny fingers and toes. and kissed you for the first time. It's been a year since I handed you to your Daddy & saw his heart fill with love and pride as he was introduced to his son. It's been a year since I  whispered your name into your ear for the very first time, and saw your eyes open wide with wonder. It's been a year since I showed you off to your adoring Big Sisters, and watched them love on you like you were their own personal doll. It's been a year since I first held you in my arms as tears of love slid down my face. 

And, from that minute I first held you, I knew I loved you! 

You are a one of a kind boy. You light up every room you enter with your charming smile and frowny eyebrows. You have a personality packed full of charisma that allows you to exude a gentle, yet wild way. You are graced with a head full of wild hair that will hopefully never be tamed, and deep blue eyes that light up with excitement for the world around you. You have a curious side to you that allows you to show off you love for being dirty, making messes, and getting into everything that you shouldn't be. You have a contagious laugh that you let out with a belly full of air and heart full of love. You have a passion for giving hugs and delivering wide open mouth kisses right on the lips. 

And, you make everyday an adventure as you continue to climb your way through your one wild and crazy life with your tender heart as your guide. 

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet Holden Enzo!
I love you from the bottom of my heart! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...