Wednesday, October 9, 2013

5 Years Time..Happy 5th Birthday Giulietta!

At this very moment five years ago I was lying in a hospital bed anxiously awaiting the birth of my first born. I was a nervous nelly not really knowing what to expect, how to act, or what I was getting myself into. I was 24, young, educated, and determined to be the best Momma to my unborn child. After almost 24 hours of labor, I held my 9 lb, 2 oz girl for the first time. She was all mine, and it was so hard to believe that the hubster and I could create such a miracle. 

I remember those first few days holding my girl like they were yesterday. I spent hours sitting on the couch looking at my baby in utter disbelief. She was real, she was here, and she was mine to raise without any formal classes or credentials required. We learned as we went with her teaching me the biggest and toughest lessons.

Over the past 5 years, Giulietta has taught me so much about being a mother, an educator, and a good person in general. She has allowed me to experience so many firsts for the first time right along with her, challenged my patience and heart time and time again, and allowed me to see the world through a child's eyes. My girl has granted me the best gift anyone could give; unconditional love. From the moment our eyes locked the first time 5 years ago, to the kiss I gave her before she went to bed tonight I know in my heart that my love for her is limitless. 

My Giulietta is beautiful inside and out. Her smile and eyes shine brighter then most with warmth and understanding. She is serious, thoughtful, and observant. Her heart spills over with love, sincerity, and care with all things she encounters. My little lady is intelligent, funny, mesmerizing to look at, and quite simply perfect. I feel blessed to call her my first born, to see her smile every morning, and to hear her call my Mommy.

Happy 5th Birthday GEM! 
I LOVE YOU!
Giulietta's 5th Birthday 120 Giulietta's 5th Birthday 9 Giulietta's 5th Birthday 75 Giulietta's 5th Birthday 46 Giulietta's 5th Birthday 26 Giulietta's 5th Birthday 6 Giulietta's 5th Birthday 95

2 comments:

  1. Love the web page. She is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Katie :-) My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...