Friday, December 28, 2012

Turning Two is BIG!!

Two...such a small number, but such a meaningful one for this little lady!

We celebrated Presley Ella turning two on a sunny California Winter day. Many of our friends & family joined the occasion to show their love for one very special girl. Yo Gabba Gabba music could be heard in the background as everyone mingled, ate some treats, wore festive party hats, stuck their heads in character cardboard cut-outs and watched the kids do their thing.

I spent most of the party taking in my girl. I watched her roam from ball pit, to trampoline, to playset then from Nana, to Fafa, to Kaka. She was independent, fiery, and full of life. She was her usual self, so sure, so determined, so happy. And, I couldn't help but think back to the moment I held my girl in my arms for the first time softly humming "Love me Tender!"

As she blew out the two little candles on top of the cake that was almost as tall as her, I held back tears of bittersweetness. My girl isn't a baby anymore! She has grown so much in two short years. Even though she still maintains an intense love for her thumb & belly, her favorite place is straddling my hip, and her daintly petite physical appearance make most think she is younger then she really is...my girl is BIG!

BIG in personality! BIG in heart! BIG in attitude! BIG in uniqueness! BIG in special!

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 12

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 25

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 33

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 291

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 91

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 423

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 551

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 376

presley 2nd birthday december 2012 734

All photos in this post were taken by my talented friend Molly Marie Williams! She is very talented photographer who has graciously captured so many important memories in life! We love you friend! Thanks for your talent & your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...