Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashionista

This Momma has lost some weight. Okay let's be honest, all of my baby weight to be exact! Even though I still have a ways to go until I get to my goal, I had do a little bit of shopping since most of my clothes were too baggy and pretty unflattering. Of course, after my little shopping spree came my fashion show. My dear friend Laura was the one that so kindly endured my parade, and took these pictures of my little assistant and I. As you can see, Giulietta had the posing down and was teaching me a thing or two about how to stand, smile, and position my hips. Boy do I love my little fashionista!

Fashion Show for Lolo March 2012 2

Fashion Show for Lolo March 2012 11

Fashion Show for Lolo March 2012 15

Fashion Show for Lolo March 2012 8

Fashion Show for Lolo March 2012 5

Fashion Show for Lolo March 2012 13

1 comment:

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...