Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Therefore, I'd have to say this girl is Beautiful!

I know some may say that as parents, we are 
impartial to our children being the cutest, smartest, 
and best. However, no matter what time of day it is,
whether or not she has a bit of food smudged on her 
face, her pony tail is falling out making her bangs
cover her eyes, she has boogies crusted in the little
 crevices of her nose, or she is acting like the average
two year old, I'd have to say that my daughter is
one of the most beautiful 2 1/2 year old I have 
ever seen!!
Maybe it's her bright blue eyes that are so full of life,
her perfect rosy lips which make her look like she is
wearing lipstick, her double set of dimples on both
checks, or her silky golden blond hair. Whatever it is,
it makes me just want to stare at her all day long! 

1 comment:

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...