Wednesday, August 21, 2013

And then there were three...

With so many emotions running wild inside of my head, heart, and soul I find myself wanting to and really needing to write for days on end. However, I just can't seem to find the time to sit and tap each key on the keyboard to spell out exactly what I'm feeling inside. I know the time will come, and the words will hopefully still be there.

Until then, I want to share this priceless picture of my three littles snuggling only hours after Holden was born three weeks ago. Three weeks..shesh it feels like just yesterday! As i scrolled upon this picture earlier today, I just stopped and looked at it in awe. It takes my breathe away when I think that Ryan and I created these three little beauties of pure perfection! We are truly blessed, and I'm feeling it!

Holden Enzo 7-31-13 155

Giulietta Elizabeth...4 years, 10 months
Presley Ella...2 years, 8 months
Holden Enzo...6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...