Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time slips by...

Time slips by WAY too fast. 
And, looking at this picture allows me to see two things. 

1. Giulietta has grown from a precious little infant into a beautiful and 
intelligent toddler in just a blink of my eye. Everyone told me this would
happen, but I didn't ever believe them. I thought I would have more time.

2. Presley is blossoming into herself, just like Giulietta did. I try to hold onto 
every little moment with her, because I know that it is only a matter of months
and she will be literally walking in Giulietta's shoes! 
So, today I sat back and enjoyed watching my two little beauties 
growing, learning, and needing me a little less! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I am listening!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...